Skip to main content

Is it possible to look at all manly with a blended drink in your hand?



What does a Strawberries and Cream blended drink say about you as a man? Decaf Light Blended Coffee? I don't care what mid-life crisis car you're driving, you can't look cool sucking from a straw. Maybe Chuck Norris could...maybe.

It beats workin'...

I get an embossed card after 90 days, right around the time I have my 30th coffee tasting. My decoder ring comes after 120 days. At 5 years they let me into the Inner Sanctum, where their ultimate plans for controlling the world will be revealed to me. At 10 years I get a sabbactical and use of the Island Lair...

Of course, I'll be wearing the black apron of a Coffee Master by then.

seriously, coffee master, black apron, you know, the Jedi Knights of coffee...

"This is not the drink you are looking for..."

"You'd LIKE a muffin with that..."

Moving cups around, blindfolded, making lattes with my mind, maybe I would finally crack the mystery of the Iced Cafe Voltaire...then somewhere nearby, a cup spills.

a disturbance in the coffee...

Although, I often wonder if Tea Master might look better on the business cards...

Comments

merseydotes said…
I like coffee master much better. And the next time I see a guy with a blended drink in his hand, I'm going to end up laughing in his face. (I guess it's better to get a hot beverage and just hide the whipped cream and sprinkles under a lid, eh?)
Anonymous said…
It should just be Drink Master. Covers all possibilities. ;)

Was nice talking to you last night.
Anonymous said…
By the by, have you checked out ? I check the Chicago version regularly. :)
Anonymous said…
Alas, sorry, I messed up the html code - but the link still works! :)
Mozo said…
Mr. Durden reminded me that John Travolta managed to retain his coolness whilst sucking on the straw of a $5 shake...

So, Travolta and Norris...but that's it, no one else could look cool sucking on a straw.
Anonymous said…
Only guys have this sucking-from-a-straw-doesn't-look-cool problem. Women can make it hot. ;)
Mozo said…
And THAT is where the Strawberries and Cream (extra whip) really shines, in my opinion...