Skip to main content

My Posse...

I'd like you to meet my Posse, Runz with Scissahz

First up is Crispy G, he's always on edge, ready to snap. Some tribes say he can steal your soul, so lookout for him.



Big Fresh is up next. He's so hard-core, he's puttin' in 80 hour weeks...every week.



Tastee-Taste is our man across the pond. Don't let his appearance fool you, he's a brainiac, and ready to pounce!



Hot-Stuff 'll make you into a statistic in the blink of an eye, so watch it!



And backin us up here state side, Mr Durden, if you don't see him around, you know he's off somewhere savin' the world. (you know, like Pete's Dragon)



We're stickin' together like the zippers on a Michael Jackson Beat-It jacket.

thanks to: http://www.planearium2.de/flash/spstudio.htm

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Hot Stuff"? I thought only my wife knew my secret name...

You did a great job with these. Although you should include the link to the cool Flash website that made these possible.

http://www.planearium2.de/flash/spstudio.html
Mozo said…
You are so right. I thought I could keep all of the fun for myself...

done and done...
Anonymous said…
Hee hee - here is my South Park version: http://artemiswinter.livejournal.com/319442.html
Anonymous said…
Gregg, you have totally made my day. Never have I heard such phrases as "word to your mother, and that word is orangutan" with cute scissor fingers gestures from Tastee Taste! I ask him why he would run with scissors, and he says "cuz we's dangerous"...where is my camera?!?

P.S.: Tastee Taste says to be sure to bring the cover of "In my house" that Runz Wid Scissahz (Tastee Taste corrected my spelling there, I've been "hurrumphed" for my improper upbringing :-).

Ingrida